List entry

List entry Summary

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

Name: PAVILION TO EAST OF LAKE

List entry Number: 1292134

Location

PAVILION TO EAST OF LAKE

The building may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County District District Type Parish
LiverpoolMetropolitan Authority

National Park: Not applicable to this List entry.

Grade: II

Date first listed: 14-Mar-1975

Date of most recent amendment: 19-Jun-1985

Legacy System Information

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System: LBS

UID: 359582

Asset Groupings

This list entry does not comprise part of an Asset Grouping. Asset Groupings are not part of the official record but are added later for information.

List entry Description

Summary of Building

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

SJ 39 SE STANLEY PARK L4

4/1206 Pavilion to east of Lake (formerly listed as Pavilion to east of Bridge at right angles to two Bridges at east end of lake and further to east). 14.3.75.

G.V. II

Pavilion. 1870. E. R. Robson. Square building with stone base, wooden superstructure with Gothic cusped lights, and eaves on wood brackets. Hipped slate roof with gablet. Lower parts of windows now boarded (1984). 2 flights of steps to pavilion and one to basement.

Listing NGR: SJ3614293733

Selected Sources

Other
Part 28 Merseyside,

National Grid Reference: SJ 36142 93733

Map


© Crown Copyright and database right 2014. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2014. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Oct-2014 at 07:27:11.