List entry

List entry Summary

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

Name: GRAVESTONE APPROXIMATELY 2 METRES EAST OF CHURCH OF ST ANDREW

List entry Number: 1162289

Location

GRAVESTONE APPROXIMATELY 2 METRES EAST OF CHURCH OF ST ANDREW, SCHOOL LANE

The building may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County District District Type Parish
North LincolnshireUnitary AuthorityRedbourne

National Park: Not applicable to this List entry.

Grade: II

Date first listed: 06-Jan-1987

Date of most recent amendment: Not applicable to this List entry.

Legacy System Information

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System: LBS

UID: 166030

Asset Groupings

This list entry does not comprise part of an Asset Grouping. Asset Groupings are not part of the official record but are added later for information.

List entry Description

Summary of Building

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

SK 9699-9799 REDBOURNE SCHOOL LANE (south side)

22/69 Gravestone approximately 2 metres east of Church of St Andrew

GV II

Gravestone. 1737 to Rev Josias Morgan, rector of Manton and Vicar of Redbourne. Ashlar. Good inscription and scrolled ornament to top. Slightly damaged.

Listing NGR: SK9735899938

Selected Sources

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details

National Grid Reference: SK 97358 99938

Map


© Crown Copyright and database right 2014. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2014. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.

This copy shows the entry on 20-Oct-2014 at 10:51:33.